Sunday 12 July 2009

Be prepared...

That's the Scouts Motto, or is it the cubs? I can never remember to tell the truth... Anyway, as motto's go its a pretty good one.

I'm having to do a lot of preparation and thinking at the mo, not difficult stuff to be fair, just need to make sure I get it right.

I have already bought the ferry ticket so that's a start. Trouble is the ferry leaves at 8am. So I have to be there for 7am. Portsmouth is 168 miles away. That's going to mean leaving at midnight. (Although I am working till midnight.... err... i'll figure something out)

So I should be nice and tired when I arrive. Luckily the ferry takes 6 hours so hopefully I should be able to get some sleep. Then there is going to be a lot more riding before finding a campsite.
If I find a campsite.
I'll probably end up fast asleep by the bins at a French petrol station.

Aaah... the glamour of the open road...

No comments:

Post a Comment