Friday 26 June 2009

The First Test...

Right, its time to test things out...

I will have to average 220 miles per day, so I need to get some miles under my belt in order to see if everything is working as it should.

So basically I am going to ride from my house to Great Yarmouth and back this weekend. Its a 55 mile trip there, and a 55 mile trip back. That will give me a 110 mile round trip that I will time. All I need to do is double the results and I should be in business.

It will also mean I can calculate fuel bills and fill ups etc...

Hopefully I can get it done in about 4 hours including stops, which should equate to a leisurely 8 hours riding a day...

Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on Sunday hopefully it will be a hot day which will test you and your bike under the conditions you are going to meet in France and Spain. I shall be thinking of you so ride carefully son xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete